Monday 16 July 2007

Bad

I am feeling bad as I have not blogged as often as I should. Now, don't go saying, oh you're holding down a full time job and running and family etc, etc, it was tardy - accept it.

Life has been full and busy and I haven't had time, so I apologise, on bended knee here and now.

Eldest son finished his GCSE's and is now an official teenage lay about - although I have taught him how to use the hoover and the washing machine, which is progress indeed.

Youngest son has gone on the gifted and talented register for Art and History and is a smart arse indeed.

Husband is back, early I know, complete with Louis Vuitton present and perfume.

All in all I am happy and content.

Teachers finish in four days so peace and quiet at work for six weeks.

Had end of year staff do on Friday and I drank rather too much Gin - was ill until 4.00pm on Saturday afternoon - not good!

Life is full and busy - will try not to be so tardy in future!

11 comments:

Mutterings and Meanderings said...

If we didn't have life to get in the way, then we'd have nothing to blog about!

The Secretary said...

M&M - so true, but then if life didn't get in the way, I'd have time to blog!

Rob Clack said...

Stroke of luck getting your husband back early.

Eldest now knows how to use vac and WM. Doesn't mean he will though!

The Secretary said...

Rob - oh yes it does, or suffer the wrath of Mum.

Drunk Mummy said...

Louis Vuitton present and perfume, eh? That's got to be worth sending him of again, surely?

Catherine said...

Glad your husband is back and you have lovely gifts. Enjoy your summer break. I missed the staff do last week because of sprained ankle, but am improving rapidly and will probably have to go in next week for a few days to finish things off.

rilly super said...

secretary, you mustn't feel bad. Why not get that son of your's to stand in as he seems to have time on his hands. I must say I didn't know there was a 'gifted and talented register'. I can only inagine my own children have not been included on it by reason of some administrative oversight, sigh

debio said...

Pleased you are back, pleased your husband's back and especially pleased to hear re the labelled gifts!

MommyHeadache said...

I don't think you can ever drink too much gin, but do make sure it's Bombay Sapphire, then you don't get much of a hangover.

Uncle Dick Madeley said...

Gin isn't a teacher's drink. Try vodka. The children can't smell it on your breath in the morning.

Not that I'm encouraging you to drink. Channel 4 wouldn't like me to do that.

Write to me and I'll send you the 'Richard&Judy Guide to Getting Sober'.

Catherine said...

Promises, promises. Where are you?