Wednesday 18 April 2007

And they are back........

Well they are all back and I have work to do, which is fab.

I am currently reviewing the staff hand book - our Headmistress keeps changing everyones job descriptions as the drop of a hat, so you complete a staff handbook, which gives everyones job descriptions, and no sooner have I issued it, and it's out of date. But hey, I suppose it keeps me busy!

Today was my birthday. The Headmistress remembered, which was nice - she gave me ear-rings, which is quite funny as my ears aren't pierced - but it's the thought that counts. I got chocolates of the Business Director, again quite funny as I am allergic to the stuff. The other staff got me alcohol - which I am not allergic to and I am very grateful for.

I have sorted out the A Level fiasco and son number one is now doing Economics as his fifth one - so that's sorted.

All in all it has been a productive day and I am a year older and feel it!!!

3 comments:

Drunk Mummy said...

Happy Birthday Secretary! And well done to the school staff for getting you a proper present. Btw its not the thought that counts, its the present, so I reckon your Headmistress and Business Director should be placed on Special Measures.

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday - lucky you for getting presents. At least they remembered! I too got some earrings for pierced ears recently from an ex-boyfriend and also did not have pierced ears. That was a bit more serious! The relationship ended, but I do now have pierced ears as I decided to go ahead anyway. Been meaning to do it for years and now I love it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with drunk mummy! Oh well, at least they remembered.

And belated birthday greetings to you!