Friday 27 April 2007

Cheating

I feel like a big fat cheat.

There I am on a windy, wet and dull Friday evening (that'll be summer then) playing Mahjong on the computer. Trying hard and I keep failing. Game number five - I cannot get to the end of a game to remove all the tiles. But heck, telly's rubbish tonight, so here I am.

Eldest son walks in the room to ask Pa (as he calls him) a Physics question (wouldn't ask me - I mean it's physics - not a girly subject (i'm not bitter)).

"Right click on the tile" he says. So I do - the game shows me the corresponding tile. Now I have it in my head - it's impossible NOT TO CHEAT!!!!

I won't try another game now I feel cheated even though it's me cheating - it's gone from a game of skill to a game of skill at right clicking on the mouse - it's really not on I tell you.

1 comment:

dulwichmum said...

I know what you mean. The TV has been the pits lately, it is either an american 'Crime, Scene, Investigate' type show - or the blogs - I know which I prefer...