Friday 13 April 2007

Friday

So today was more boring than a boring day in boring town on boring day........did I say today was boring.

I just had cleared all my trays and all my work was done - filing, letters, even nasty niggly stuff. Hey I'm efficient OK, I get stuff done and then I look for other stuff to do and then I sleep, I wish. I even went so far as (for shame) purchasing a copy of the National Enquirer from the local store - hard to find in this country, but I got it! I completed the crossword, but as it's American, most words were made up, which helped, read the gossip, gasped and sighed.

God bless Monday when all the little darlings are back. I promise, on this blog, and all who sail in her, never to moan about a teacher or student ever again.

Give me until next Tuesday and I'll be back to form, I promise.

No comments: